Country Holiday Taste and Tour returns to Westfield November 27-28
A treat for holiday shoppers is just around the corner! This year, Westfield’s Country Holiday Taste & Tour event is set to take place on Friday, November 27th and Saturday, November 28th, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The 34th annual event features 12 stops around Westfield and the surrounding area, where shoppers will find all kinds of Christmas gift and decorating ideas, from ornaments and wall décor to holiday party food, furniture and much more.
Adding to the fun will be a drawing for one of five $100 cash prizes. Be sure to pick up a map at your first stop and get your sheet stamped at each location to be eligible for the drawing. Be sure to leave your completed card at the last stop that you make. You must be 18 years of age to enter. Following is a little information about each of the 2020 stamp locations:
1) SANTA’S TOY SHOP is located at 302 S. Charles Street in the Immanuel AEC building. Chris and his wife Natashia will be offering scrolled art, wooden toys, and Paparazzi Jewelry. Returning this year are Hope Fisher with Usborne books and MD Metal Art with homemade creations. Find new vendors inside with some of the following items: furniture, crocheted, painted, and much more.
2) AMISH MARKET, "Your Unique Bulk Food Experience." This is your one-stop shop, from yummy candies to snacks, jams, jellies, spices, dip mixes and Wisconsin cheese and sausages. While shopping, stop by their "Mission Coffee House," where coffee and friends make the perfect blend. And don’t forget to order your holiday gift boxes for that someone special. For your loved ones far away, they will be happy to ship to their door in time for the holidays. So stop by, try their countless samples and let them help you with your shopping needs. You’ll find them in the Frontier Square at 217 N. Pioneer Park Rd.
3) For all your party needs, stop in at FRONTIER SPIRITS, also located in the Frontier Square complex at 221 N. Pioneer Park Rd. The store will be open during regular business hours for your shopping, but as a special feature, you can stop in for a tasting both Friday and Saturday!
4) IT’S POPPIN! Come to It’s Poppin’, a spacious store, located in the Pioneer Plaza at 223C N. Pioneer Park Road! At It’s Poppin’ you will find adorable Christmas décor items to add to your home this holiday season or the perfect gift for those special people on your list. Come in to view the gorgeous lighted water lanterns and globes, lighted Christmas and winter canvases, specialty and lighted ornaments, rustic and farm themed holiday décor. You will also find the super popular Myra Bags, Brumate beverage insulators, pet themed socks, slippers and pajama pants, Bridgewater Candles and the World’s Softest Socks! Looking for fun and entertaining ideas for your family while stuck at home? Take a peek at the expanded kids area with amazing new games, fun activities for all ages, Masterpiece puzzles, Usborne books and a wide variety of stocking stuffers! Grab a bag of our homemade gourmet popcorn or the addicting Sassy Seasoned Pretzels to snack on during the tour. Craving something sweet? You need to try our mouthwatering fudge, make in store with real Wisconsin butter or grab a dish of yummy Chocolate Shoppe ice cream made with boatloads of delicious ingredients!
We are ready to make your holiday shopping experience safe yet fun! All of us will be wearing masks, sanitizing often and regulating the amount of people inside at once! We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Holiday Taste & Tour!
5) Come to MARK’S CABINETRY for all sorts of home additions to your Christmas celebration. Cabinetry, furniture, and home décor is all yours at competitive prices. Smaller handmade wood trinkets like log slices fashioned into clocks make for great presents for the hunters in your family. They also have lighted outdoor wooden Christmas trees, which make for a chic and low-maintenance holiday decoration. Bring home some of the wilderness from Mark’s Cabinetry at 129 North Main Street today.
6) Visit VIRCH’S TRUE VALUE at 220 S. Main St. in downtown Westfield for all your Holiday needs! Santa and Mrs. Claus couldn't make it this year, but we will have a mailbox for Letters to Santa and will give a treat to all the children who mail Santa a letter. You can drop off your letters all weekend of the tour and we ask that all letters have a return address to them. This year we offer 25% off both days on Christmas trimmings and decorations as well as all apparel. While there, enjoy coffee, cookies and fresh popcorn and don't forget to sign up for our in-house drawing for Christmas prizes. The Holiday Parade will also be happening at 5:30pm, if you are interested in participating please contact Val at the hardware store.
7) GRAPEVINE GALLERIA is a unique shop located at 204 S. Main St. in Westfield. The Galleria is a one-stop shop if you are looking for furniture, jewelry, crafts, antiques, vintage wares, etc. They also gift wrap, assist with gift-giving, and help you sell your items or ideas. Please stop in for more information. They offer great items at reasonable prices!
8) As Taste & Tour opens for this year, head to CANDY CANE LANE at Westfield’s Municipal Building at 129 E. 3rd Street. Here you will find many holiday items to start your season off bright. There will be lots of new items this year, including Cindi's painted holiday chairs and other festive items, the Bag Lady with her handmade purses, and Judy and her painted ceramics. Odd Buck Crafts will be there with assorted wood and log ornaments, crafts, cards, and notepads. They will also take special orders upon request. In addition, there will be crocheted items, quilted items, purses, totes, ornaments and much more. Everyone at Candy Cane Lane is looking forward to helping you make this holiday season the best. Don’t forget to get your candy cane!
9) Come out to Thal Pals, located at Thal Acres at N6109 County Rd. M. Linda Baumann will be there with all her exciting stocking stuffers, secret Santa gifts, candy bouquets. NEW this year - Santa Cams (Santa is always watching), cowgirl and cowboy boot birdhouses, scutter snowmen, wooden snowmen, gumball candy dishes, ice skate wreaths, ornaments, lots of baked goods and lots more surprises.
June Millard will be selling her new exciting American Doll Clothes. She also has Frozen 2, unicorns and several ways to design your own mermaid. She will have lots of dressy dresses, coats, shoes and boots also. Amanda Fetzer will be at Thal’s selling her latest trends from Lavender Lane Boutique, clothing and accessories at affordable prices, sizes from regular to plus.
Ann Handford will be there with Ann’s Whimsical Designs with handmade wreaths, lots of affordable Christmas Tree Ornaments, Gnomes, Christmas Decorations, and Mesh Christmas Trees. Sonja Mike of Son Von Designs will be there with handmade Made in the USA leather accessories and goods, including Horseshoe dreamcatchers, handmade gun holsters, leather handmade purses, and other leather goods.
As always, Rick and the gang will be serving a yummy lunch special. Santa will be at Thal Pals 8-4 on Saturday, so make sure you come by Thal Acres for some fun-filled excitement. Don’t forget to come downtown for the lighted parade Friday night at 5:30 pm! After the parade we will be going to Pioneer Park for the tree lighting ceremony sponsored by the Westfield Chamber of Commerce.
10) Come visit the WHAT NOT SHOP at 210 S. Main St. downtown for Christmas decorations and ornaments, DVDs, books, gently used decorations, and more, all at reasonable prices. Artificial Christmas trees and beautiful wreaths are available to light up your home with holiday cheer. They are a family owned consignment shop and have been in business for 18 years. Join them for complimentary cookies and have a good time!
11) NEW BEGINNINGS CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY CHURCH (W7220 Cty Hwy E) will be home to many crafters, vendors and delicious foods during the Holiday Taste & Tour in Westfield. Their crafters will again have many beautiful handmade gift items including: Paparazzi jewelry, table runners and placemat sets, towels, candles, and cheese. Vendors will include Usborne Books, Heavenly Gems Jewelry, Mary Kay, Scentsy, Thirty-One – plus more! They have a beautiful large area for your shopping comfort and are completely wheelchair accessible. They also will have their famous bake sale including their 1/2-pound and 1-pound variety Christmas cookie plates. Lunch will again include their delicious ham sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches and homemade soups.
12) REINDEER ROUND-UP (at Westfield American Legion Hall, 452 N Main St.) will have a variety of crafters and vendors during the Taste and Tour. Their crafters will have a wide array of items including wreaths, gnomes, custom t-shirts and drink ware, face masks, beeswax wraps, fingerless gloves, dryer balls, lava stone oil bracelets and many other items. Their vendors will include Tastefully Simple, Origami Owl, Perfectly Posh and doTERRA.